Back to School Information . . .
Information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Inside Palacios ISD Newsletter
- Dress and Grooming . . . The district’s dress code is established to teach grooming and hygiene, prevent disruption, and minimize safety hazards. Students and parents may determine a student’s personal dress and grooming standards, provided that they comply. See Dress and Grooming in each individual campus Student Procedures Manual on the District’s Web site www.palaciosisd.org .
If the principal determines that a student’s grooming or clothing violates the school’s dress code, the student will be given an opportunity to correct the problem at school. If not corrected, the student will be assigned to in-school suspension for the remainder of the day, until the problem is corrected, or until a parent or designee brings an acceptable change of clothing to the school. Repeated offenses may result in more serious disciplinary action in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct.
- 2013-2014 District Calendar
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Schedule
- Student Drug Testing . . . This year Palacios ISD will conduct random drug testing for all students involved in any UIL activity or for those who park on campus. All consent forms for students involved in football, volleyball, cross-country, cheerleaders and band are due by August 5th. All others are due by September 4th. Please turn your consent form in to either the Junior High or High School office.
- Meet the Teacher Night dates by campus . . .
- This year's Fall Parent Academy, Meet the Teacher Night will be held August 22, 2013. The doors for Central Elementary will open at 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for parents and students to meet the teachers and staff. The campus will open at 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for parents and students to meet the teachers and staff of East Side.
- The junior high and high school will hold Meet the Teacher Night on September 5th, beginning at 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for the high school and 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for the junior high. Parents and family members are encouraged to take this opportunity to visit the classrooms and meet the teachers and staff of the JHS and HS.
- School Supply List
Student Breakfast - All Campuses FREE
Central Elementary - $1.75
East Side Intermediate - $2.00
Secondary Campus - $2.25
Reduced - $0.40
Adult breakfast - $1.00
Adult lunch - $3.50