Employee Complaints / Grievances

  • To file a formal complaint, please fill out this form completely and submit it by hand delivery, electronic communication, or U.S. mail to the appropriate administrator within the time established in DGBA(LOCAL). All complaints will be heard in accordance with DGBA(LEGAL) and (LOCAL) or any exceptions outlined therein.