Substitute Teaching in Palacios ISD
A substitute teacher is extremely valuable to the district as they teach a school class when the regular teacher is unavailable because of illness, personal leave, or other reasons.
If you think that you would like to be a substitute for us you must:
- Complete the online application
- Submit a transcript
- Provide a copy of your social security card and driver's license
- Submit fingerprint record (State law requires fingerprinting of substitutes.)
- Attend a training session
- Be available to substitute when contacted.
Substitute Office Contact: Dr. Brian Williams, Director of Administrative Services
Office: 361-972-5491 Ext. 1034