Vision Statement – Every student prepared for a successful future
CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS
Fairness and Equity:
- We will treat everyone with consideration, integrity, and respect
- We will build relationships through consistency, transparency, and trust
- We will serve as positive role models for our community, students, and staff
- We will carry out our roles and responsibilities with a high level of commitment, diligence, and skill
Accountability and High Expectations:
- We will take ownership for the academic performance of every student
- We will ensure that all students learn, perform, and achieve at high levels
- We will establish a safe, secure, and positive environment for all
- We will ensure a dynamic atmosphere based on teamwork, communication, and collaboration
PALACIOS ISD will maintain and improve upon well-rounded, comprehensive academic and extracurricular programs designed to foster individual student growth and achievement.
PALACIOS ISD will establish and improve fiscally sound practices to ensure the efficient and effective management of the District’s resources and operations.
PALACIOS ISD will recruit, develop and support highly qualified staff to provide authentic student-centered learning and instruction.
PALACIOS ISD will establish outreach opportunities for parental involvement across all demographics of the population.